[Skip to content]

EasySite
Search our Site
20 April 2018

Puerto Rico infrastructure rebuild budget secured

First published19/04/2018

Funding for major infrastructure rebuilding work in Puerto Rico has now been secured. The US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has provided a budget of US$135 million, which will be used to repair roads and bridges in Puerto Rico that were damaged by hurricane Maria. This budget should be sufficient to pay for 90% of the work needed. However the source of the remaining 10% of the infrastructure repair budget has yet to be announced.

Companies in this article

banner-screening-media-610x95-en.jpg
Page Comments