[Skip to content]

EasySite
Search our Site
15 November 2017

New highway links planned for Vietnam

First publishedon www.WorldHighways.com
Several major highway projects are being planned for Vietnam. The largest is for the construction of the North-South Expressway, which will improve transport connections for the country. Financing is being secured for the North-South Expressway, with some US$5.23 billion being secured. The Vietnamese Government will pay up to 39% of the cost of the work, with loans and private sector funding paying for the remaining 61%.

Meanwhile a South Korean contractor will carry out a series of road projects in Can Tho Province in southern Vietnam. A new road link is being planned to connect Nam Song Hau Road with National Highway 91. This project is expected to cost US$663.4 million, although the financing model for the work has yet to be confirmed. Planned construction work in Can Tho Province includes the building of 25 bridges and nine intersections.
Stirling Lloyd MMA Solutions 2017 610 x 95 banner
Page Comments