Ljubljana, SLOVENIA, EU, September 1, 2015 — CGS plus, an Autodesk and Bricsys solution partner, releases its professional swept path analysis software, Autopath 2016 for Autodesk 2016 platforms and BricsCAD. About Autopath 2016 CGS plus developed its first swept path analysis software back in the early 1990s as a part of Plateia, the AutoCAD high-end road design application. CGS plus then introduced a swept path analysis solution to the market in 2009 as an independent product called Autopath. Since 2012, however, Autopath and other CGS plus design solutions have been capable of not only supporting Autodesk CAD platforms, but also those of BricsCAD as well.
In short, Autopath has been developed in close cooperation with civil engineers, transportation engineers, and architects. More importantly, it is incredibly easy to use and requires virtually no training, as users are typically up-and-running in a matter of minutes. And best of all, the software contains all the features users need for their work, but at an affordable price.
Given all this, Autopath is currently being utilized by many satisfied customers throughout North America, Europe, and many other countries.
- Dynamic horizontal and vertical analysis
- The ability to fully account for vehicle speed and recommended steering rates in both forward, and reverse vehicle turn maneuvers
- Forward and reverse turn prediction
- Easy Drive, a fast interactive method of defining the vehicle path in forward and reverse direction
- Realistic vehicle movement simulation, with the ability to control vehicle speed and steering
- Swept path analysis of vehicles with multiple trailers
- Support for custom and/or special transport vehicles with multiple axles and turning wheel definitions.
- Support for all types of vehicles, including EuroCombi trucks, articulated buses, forklifts, and harvesters
- AASHTO 2004, which is a 2011 library featuring specifically designed vehicles and trailers
- Easy-to-use tools to create new vehicles and trailers as needed, or modify existing ones
- The ability to create dynamic swept path analysis results and reports
Autopath 2016 is designed to work on top of the latest versions of Autodesk 2016 AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and AutoCAD Map 3D, as well as BricsCAD V16. However, Autopath 2016 also supports several older versions of these platforms.