Join the Premier Event for Road Professionals in 2013
Since 1952, 16 IRF World Meetings have set new standards of excellence for the road industry by connecting industry leaders and experts from across the globe, and enhanced IRF’s image as the leading road development platform.
Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the heart of one of the world's fastest growing regions supported by unmatched infrastructure investment programs, welcomes the opportunity to host the 17th World Meeting of the International Road Federation
Bringing together a wide range of internationally-recognised experts of the highest calibre, the World Meeting will aggregate state of the art knowledge and establish high-level recommendations across 10 major transportation themes.
Familiarise yourself with emerging trends, policies, technologies, scholarly research and case studies impacting all aspects of road construction & operations.
Enjoy enhanced networking opportunities through advanced matchmaking tools and dedicated facilities in the World Meeting venue.
Explore state-of-the art highway products
and solutions spread across 6,000m2 of exhibition space.
17th IRF World Meeting Important dates:
March 23, 2012
Pre-Sales of Sponsorship Packages & Exhibits to IRF Members
September 3, 2012
Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Open to Non Members
Call for Special Interest Sessions
Call for Papers
March 15, 2013
1. Road Safety
2. Sustainable Transport
3. Pavement & Materials
4. Integrated Mobility & ITS
5. Transport Policy & Economics
6. Tunnel and Bridges: Construction & Operations
7. Public Private Partnerships & Road Financing
8. Road Construction & Operations
9. Transport Security
10. Asset Management
Benefits of Participating
- Familiarize yourself with emerging trends, policies, technologies, academic research and case studies impacting all aspects of road construction & operations.
- Enjoy enhanced networking opportunities through advanced matchmaking tools and dedicated facilities in the World Meeting venue.
- Explore state-of-the art highway products and solutions spread across 6,000 square meter of exhibition space.