[Skip to content]

EasySite
Search our Site
24 May 2019

New Russian tolled highway planned

First published24/05/2019

 A new 729km tolled highway link is being planned for Russia. The route will be constructed by the Russian roads company, Avtodor and construction should start in 2025. Costing up to US$8.1 billion, the route will connect Moscow with Kazan, the route will run through Valadimir, Murom, Arzamas, Sergach, Kanash and Shali. Around 60% of the budget will be sourced from Federal sources, while private funding should pay for the remaining 40%.

Companies in this article

Bentley Year in Infrastructure 2019 610x95.jpg
Page Comments