[Skip to content]

Search our Site

PLANTWORX show space selling well

First publishedon www.WorldHighways.com
2012 October
Organisers of the inaugural PLANTWORX construction industry exhibition at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, central England, said the show is now just over 60% sold.

Furthermore, 92% of the digging demonstration area for the event being held 14-16 May, 2013 has been taken up leaving just 8% of ‘the dig zone’ remaining.  Bookings from Finning/CAT, ITS Trac and the Altrad Belle Group are the very latest in a long line of key construction companies to commit to exhibiting at PLANTWORX, with all three taking digging demo plots.

The individual zones are shaping up too with new bookings from OnGarde CCTV, Trimark Europe and CESAR/Datag in the Security Village. ECO Baughans 2000 will be demonstrating crushers and screeners in the Site Clearance Zone alongside Dig

A Crusher buckets and attachments from Worsley Plant.
Pavilion bookings are also said to be looking good with recent reservations from Linde Hydraulics, and MF Hydraulics. The ‘no dig’ zone is now over 50% sold.
After the recent completion of the successful Hillhead show in Buxton, central England, the PLANTWORX sales team is expecting bookings to increase.

Companies in this article

Bentley Year in Infrastructure 2019 610x95.jpg
Page Comments