Your use of this website is subject to the conditions outlined in this document and the linked related documents. By entering this website, signing up to the eNewsletter or submitting information you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
You agree to:
• Assume sole responsibility for any activities undertaken using your eNewsletter registration;
• Ensure that information you supply to us is accurate and is not defamatory;
• Notify us as soon as possible of any inaccuracies in information you have supplied to us;
• Virus-Scan any attachments you send before sending them;
• Indemnify Route One Publishing Ltd, Scranton Gillette Communications and partner companies from any liability arising as a result of information you submit for publication at this website including but not limited to adverts and reader feedback on articles.
• Allow Route One Publishing to reproduce and adapt any material you send us in any medium for commercial or non-commercial purposes forever and allow Route One Publishing to let others do the same (see copyright policy).
You agree not to:
• Violate our copyright policy;
• Attempt to access or reverse-engineer any part of the website code;
• Use any facilities at the website for sending abusive messages or unsolicited commercial email (spam);
• Do anything likely to affect the performance of the website for other visitors.
Any disputes arising from this website are subject to UK law.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please address them to